SOLD Washington State - Dermatology Practice For Sale
SOLD Dermatology Practice for Sale in Washington State. This is a thriving solo medical and surgical dermatology practice in the Pacific Northwest. Annual gross collections are running $1,9000,000+ on 4 days per week of physician coverage. The clinic located in a beautiful 4000+ sq/ft freestanding building, well designed for optimal efficiency and patient comfort. Approximately 11,000+ active patient charts: 50% PPO, 48% Medicare & 2% Cash. Well trained dependable staff includes 2 physician assistant extenders. Substantial growth potential by opening an additional day and accepting new Medicare patients. Largely untapped cosmetic dermatology market. Small town charm with access to big city amenities in the nearby Seattle Metro area. Selling doctor will provide generous transition assistance to new buyer. Dermatology Financing for Practice Purchase is also Available.
Additional Dermatology Practices for Sale:
- Washington DC Beltway Medical Derm: Part-time (20 MD hrs/wk) collects $350,000 and nets $200,000+
- Virgina Richmond Metro Derm: Long established medical and surgical collecting $600,000+
- San Diego California Derm - Mohs Surgery and Medical Dermatology
- New Jersey Dermatology: $1.3 million annual collections. 90% cash pay
- Southern California Derm: Collecting $3.7 million. Medical/surgical & Mohs
- New York Dermatology: Medical/surgical
- Texas Dermatology: Medical/surgical & Mohs
- Idaho Dermatology: Medical/surgical
- Maryland Dermatology: General medical
This opportunity is offered by Transition Consultants, a medical practice sales and appraisal firm providing transaction advisory, merger/acquisition, and valuation services to physicians, medical groups, and clinical organizations nationwide. Dermatology is one of our core competencies; Our team has valued and structured dermatology-related deals for a multitude of individual doctors, health groups, hospitals, and private equity groups. For details please contact an advisor at 800-416-2055. Also learn more about us through our Healthcare Industry Articles.